Sunday, January 3, 2021

You Just Did What?


Does it really matter if the carpet matches the drapes? When I originally started this series I wanted to open a discussion on the matter, but I don't think it really matters to anyone because I've never received any comments saying otherwise. I don't really care, but I thought it was an interesting idea. I do love reds, reds with freckles and pale skin and bright eyes...I guess I just love every type of person out there and sometimes it becomes so much because even though I'm attracted to a lot of different types of people, I just care about people in general too much sometimes, and it gets me in trouble, personal trouble mainly, and it hurts, but I just don't know any other way to live. I don't want to shut myself off from the world, so I'll just go on believing the way I do. Boy! I really go off on tangents sometimes, don't I? Well, I hope my little blurbs help you get to know me a little better because I think I'm a swell person and I love the idea of making someone else smile or maybe just not feel that alone for a brief moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment