Sunday, January 24, 2021

Nothing Sexier Than A Giggling Beauty


Another beauty with great tan, smooth skin...and this beauty is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I happened to find a special little personal video of her on a special little site and she is really as gorgeous and sexy as she looks in all her pics. And her name! What flippin' name! Her name is Lacey Banghard, and you'd think she was a full-time adult star or somethin' with that name but she's just a model who does special photo shoots if you know what I mean, and she remains out of the adult realm. So it makes me think that her name could very well be her real name! I mean seriously, how could you not get into the business with a name like that? And this is one of the reasons I don't really ever like to get the names of the models I post because I can easily become obsessed and once I found that special little personal video of her, I had to search for more...and there are more, just not as awesome as that first one I found...mmmm...she's just so yummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment