Sunday, January 17, 2021

I'm Good At Posing


You know...I can't say definitely which type of lover I like to be most, the submissive lover or the dominate lover. I love them both, but I think it matters on what is happening in my life at the time, even what might have happened that day. This is why I need a versatile partner, and this type of partner is hard to find, which is why I'm always searching for new and exciting adventures. I think the woman in this pic is still deciding, right in the moment, what type of lover she wants to be, possibly still reading the situation, before she decides which personality to take on. I also find this lack of momentary confidence very alluring, very vulnerable, if only for that brief moment the expression she has flashes on her face...she just looks so beautiful, so unsure, but so ready to give into her desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment