Tuesday, March 15, 2022

I Think Even That Rock Is A Little Envious


But a big, curvy jiggly bottom is still a plus! I'm sorry, you might be confused...I'm referrin' to the peom below. Heehee...I don't know where I got my attractions to women, I mean I've known I've liked women for most of my life, but my attractions towards men are much different than my attractions towards women. I don't like uber toned guys with huge bulging vein muscles (although, I could, if I got to know one, but I'm speaking on initial glances; same is true for a tone and/or buffed out women) but I do like my men more fit than I like my women...I mean, I just like women to have soft cushy parts that move and bounce and show me their reactions to my touch and kisses, so I wonder where these attractions came from, where did they originate? I guess I'll never know...

girls I

they say
boys want a girl
with a big [ass]

well i just
want a girl
with big thoughts 

~ idiosyncrasy 

No comments:

Post a Comment