Tuesday, March 22, 2022

I Just Love Natural Beauties


I bet she's one of those gals who has to pretend, and I mean extra hard, to be such a goody good girl because they don't want to give every Tom, Dick, and Harry the idea that she's a sexual person because then she'd constantly have people hittin' her up to have some fun, but in reality, if you spend the time, get to know her, and she can learn to trust you, she'd show you a side of herself that she doesn't show anyone and I just know that side is downright dir-tay! I mean, how can you not be a sexual person with a beautiful body like this? And she's gorgeous! She has one of those plain but just gorgeous faces, sort of like Maura Tierney or Annabella Sciorra, if you remember those sex furnaces, and I'm sure those gals are just pure fire when the lights go out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment