Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sure...I Could Go For Some Pancakes After


It's always very important to decide on what you are going to eat no matter what activity you are participating in...*BLUSHING*...and what's better than pancakes after a long, sweaty, very satisfying roll in the sack? Maybe tacos...tacos would probably be the only other thing to beat pancakes...with coffee. Have to have the coffee, even if you're having tacos. Well, actually I'd probably drink the coffee a little after I ate tacos, but I'd drink it with the pancakes. Have I confused you enough yet? I think I'm even confusing myself a little. Maybe I really should edit or plan my little blurbs here? Nah! I like just writing whatever comes into my mind...you never know, I just might write somethin' that will win an award or somethin' worth reading! *WINK* *WINK*

1 comment: