Sunday, February 7, 2021

Do You Like My New Maid Outfit?


I'm not super into role playing, like I don't have a place I go to every weekend or a special store I buy my outfits at, but I do have a few costumes, and I'm always willing to put something else together if my partner wants me to dress a certain way of sexy. But even though I'm not super into it doesn't mean that I don't super enjoy it! I just don't go all out with the costumes...now the talking and characters I really get into, it's much easier to just pretend to be someone else and it really works as long as you don't break character unless you really have to break character, but there's just something about pretending to be someone else in a situation that you rarely or never find yourself in...and it really keeps things interesting, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment