Sunday, May 2, 2021

I'm Surprised Her Neck Can Hold Her Stones And A Shell! Heehee...


I know I made a joke, but in all seriousness, women really do have a chance for some serious back issues if they don't take care of themselves when they are so top heavy...that's why I run everyday and why I try to keep my back strong and stretched...back problems, stink! But obviously, not all women eventually have back problems because we know we still see some older ladies well blessed up there, but sometimes, it's dangerous to be so busty. I guess what I'm sayin' is if you have anyone if your life who is considering reduction because of health issues, be supportive because even though they want to make this decision to keep themselves healthy, they will still feel like they are losing parts of themselves or their identities so just be kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment