Sunday, May 23, 2021

I Just Love The Spotlight


I don't think anything bad about people who love the spotlight and I've even been with a few people who just love everyone payin' attention to them or being the life of the party or things like that, but I like to blend in to things, to not stand out in my personal life, so I keep a low profile when I'm out most of the time, so I usually end up dating, if I get so attached to someone, a person who likes to lurk in the corners with me, beyond pryin' eyes. I mean, I love it when people look at me or when they watch (you know what I mean) but not like a big group of people or nothin' and especially not out in public, that's why I used to love my line of work before I left the business because I could always just imagine the people lookin' at me and I never had to know how many people were lookin' at me...I do miss it, but acceptance is the essence of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment