Sunday, July 25, 2021

What? No! I Just Ate Tacos...


I guess I was hungry when I created this post. I've been on a taco craze the last couple of years and it's been heavenly! They really are a power food! The vegetables, the meat, the cheese, the sauces...Mmmmmmm...but I rarely eat them with shells. I do cheat every once and a while and have a wrap because they have those really low carb wraps now, but mostly I just make salads with one handful of crushed tortilla chips (like, four or five chips) and combined with my runnin', I'm beginning to actually reach my body goals. I've always been a curvier girl, never skinny, never overweight (according to the world and not those doctor charts!) and I've always been really pleased with my body and so have others...I just want to remain as healthy as I can so I set goals and try to meet them and tacos have been a best friend these last few years...and will probably be so for years to come...oh boy, I want tacos now.

No comments:

Post a Comment