Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Thanks For Helping Me Look For My Sunglasses, But They Were On My Head The Whole Time!


“My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder.” — Emma Watson

I definitely don't agree with Miss Watson on this one. I mean, to some people not sharin' things with them is a turn off because then they are always wonderin' what you're thinkin' and to some people this is unsettlin', especially if you struggle with anxiety or have been hurt in the past. This type of behavior won't look sexy to people who are tryin' to build somethin', maybe it would for a short time, but I love it when people show me their faults because it brings them closer to me, because I am by no means a perfect gal! Just like the beauty above, I'd totally think it was so cute if someone was lookin' for their glasses and they were just on the top of their head...the absent-mindedness of the whole thing is just so cute! Besides it would be fun to help her find them so I could get a closer look myself! And it would let me know a lot about the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment