Sunday, December 20, 2020

Well...What Are You Waiting For...Grab Monopoly


Correct me if you think I’m wrong, but I actually think Monopoly is the farthest thing from this red’s mind! I love laughing, and I try, but usually fail, at trying to make other people laugh as much as they make me laugh, I’m such a giggler, though. So maybe this is why I find a sense of humor so attractive…I know most women say they want a sense of humor in a partner, someone kind, and attentive, and the rest of those wonderful things people say about other people, blah, blah, blah...and most of the time it’s just a bunch of bull-logna, but for someone to stay in my life for a long period time, either romantically or as a friend, a sense of humor is a must. And of course, I’ll swing it with someone who doesn’t like a good knock-knock joke every now and then, but I wouldn’t be able to keep this person around long…knock-knock…who’s there? Not you! Byyyyyeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment