Sunday, March 21, 2021

She Doesn't Have To Worry About Splinters Because She's Melting The Wood!


Oh, wow...I could write a book probably about all the injuries I've gotten during the deed. I think it's because I do love doing it in strange places and there really isn't a time or a place I wouldn't consider doing it, especially if I initiate it because this entire world is a place for love, you know? But boy, I've gotten some pretty bad splinters myself, and rug burns! Those are the worst, but when they hurt, it reminds me of how I got them and then it turns me on and I'm all good, so really they are my favorite, but I've broken so many glasses and plates, flower pots...I even broke a window once, I ripped a handle off a door, and I can't even count the many, many beds and chairs and recliner type chairs I've broken over the years...I guess I should consider myself a little reckless, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment