Sunday, April 25, 2021

Oh Sweetie...You Know I Dig Your Freckles


It seems like I've been posting a lot more sexy reds with freckles lately. I wonder why that is? Is it because I'm just finding more of them? Or is it because more of these freckled beauties are takin' pics of themselves? I really hope it's not because of photoshop or filters or somethin' because if I found that out, I think I'd just be a little bummed that there aren't that many hot women out there with cute and sexy little freckles. I mean, I don't really care if women or even men use computers to make themselves look a little better or what, because in their business it's all about lookin' your best and creating the best fantasy for the people viewing your content, but I just hope that women who have freckles don't think they aren't sexy because of them, so I just wanted to make sure it was said that freckles are sexy! Very sexy, so keep postin' and if you haven't posted a pic yet, and you have freckles, trust me, many, many, many people out here in the world love freckles!

No comments:

Post a Comment